Dominant Male Training
December 16, 2016
Dominant Male Training, Dominatrix Training, female submissive training, Male Submissive Training By The BDSM Training Academy
One of the biggest misconceptions I hear from people about Dom/sub relationships. Is that the relationship is only about sex. While some Dom/sub relationships can be, for many Dom/sub relationships involves so much more.
A Dom/sub relationship gives people involved an opportunity to live a completely harmonious and balanced life with their partner in an emotional, spiritual and physical capacity. It develops a relationship where each partner knows and understands their roles, allowing for a balance between personalities, skills, emotional needs and physical desires. It provides an opportunity for both partners to work together as one harmonious unit to be able to reach the objectives that will better serve the couple. As described in ancient Chinese philosophy, it is the balance between ying and yang. It is this balance that provides such a strong foundation for the Dom/sub relationship.
So why am I telling you this? Why don’t I just explain why slaves should serve? The reason why I express this is because I believe this message becomes lost behind many people’s sexual desires. They forget that some of the biggest reasons for a slave to serve and a Dominant to control are rooted deeply within developing a beautiful loving relationship that provides the support that each partner needs throughout life.
Two people are capable of doing and experiencing so much more, when they are able to live and work together in a harmonious and balanced environment.
One submissive’s perspective:
1. To create a relationship of trust, care and humor that will sustain and nourish him so that time together is renewing for him
2. To create an environment in which there is the balance between the peace needed when he is stressed and the chaotic playfulness needed when he wants to be energized and have fun
3. To create an environment in which the Dominant may continue to grow and develop in his dominance
4. To be a listening heart and ear
5. To search for solutions and to offer a constructive critique in the process of problem solving
6. To become the submissive/slave with whom he wishes to associate and with whom he wishes to invest his time
7. To be the ying to his yang
8. To co-join my power to his power to enhance his power
9. To understand his wants and desires so as to anticipate and meet them
10. To cultivate the attitudes, thoughts and behaviors that demonstrates the honor and respect due to him
11. To simply be open to him in whatever way he desires
12. To learn to love deeply (The word ‘love’ is used in the sense of ‘to will the very best for another’ and not as a romantic notion.)
13. As a single person living alone for another single person living alone, to watch over him in friendship
14. To bring him pleasure—physical, intellectual and spiritual
15. To be a dinner companion/to provide dinner if not going out
16. To be a film and theatre companion
17. To be a walking/sports companion
18. To be a travel companion when appropriate/possible
19. To fulfill his fantasies
20. To provide for his entertainment
21. To be used sensually and sexually however and whenever he desires and by whomever he wishes
22. To give my body for his enjoyment of BDSM activities/practices/fetishes
23. To be an intellectual sounding board for philosophical and political ideas
24. To research according to his wishes
25. To help in his continuing self-education
26. To challenge and surprise him in such a way that his horizon of understanding is broadened
27. To reflect upon issues and write for him
28. To read for and to him
29. To be a masseur for painful joints and feet
30. To monitor blood pressure/health and keep records
31. To encourage him in a healthy lifestyle
32. To bath and to provide bodily care for him when necessary/appropriate/desired
33. To worship his body
34. To help and care for him in times of physical need such as sickness, operations etc.
35. To do those tasks for which the Dominant has little or no training, resources or time e.g. computer, video editing, etc.
36. To chauffeur when necessary
37. To be a dog/pet minder when necessary
38. To serve and undertake tasks/chores as directed/desired, including domestic chores
39. Through service to him and through his lessons, to grow and develop in submission
40. To grow as a submissive towards the privilege of giving my all to him as he wills
41. To demonstrate gratitude and appreciation for the time and effort which he puts into planning my training
42. To grow in trust and learning to let go of control
43. To grow in obedience
44. To accept guidance and direction
45. For the stability and structure he brings to my life
46. For the freedom that is his gift to me through his dominance
47. In thankfulness for his acceptance of this flawed human being
48. To delight in his wisdom
49. Through service, to have my own sensual/sexual/BDSM desires met when he pleases
50. For the pleasure of serving him and because it is my choice to serve him
Another submissive’s list:
1. To please Him
2. To service all his sexual desires
3. To make Master proud
4. To provide Master with emotional support
5. To learn how to relinquish all control to Him
6. To understand what He wants and to provide it for Him
7. To share completely in His life.
8. To thank Him for choosing me.
9. To show Him that He is the most important thing in my life
10. To show my gratitude for His love.
11. To show my gratitude for His kindness.
12. To show my gratitude to Him for knowing what is best for me.
13. To show how much I trust Him.
14. To learn patience.
15. To learn to trust and move past my insecurities.
16. To show how proud I am to belong to such a wonderful Master.
17. To learn to anticipate his needs and provide them without being asked.
18. To show Him the extent of my desires for Him.
19. To show my appreciation for His willingness to take care of me.
20. To show my appreciation for how hard He works to take care of me.
21. To show Him that I recognize the sacrifices He has made for me.
22. To help relieve His stress
23. To show that I can give Him a clean organized house to come home to after His long day at work.
24. To show Him that I respect Him as my Master, Husband and Friend.
25. To give him peace of mind when things around Him are chaotic.
26. To provide Him with comfort and understanding.
27. To provide Him with humor when He is sad.
28. To share in His dreams.
29. To grow our relationship beyond sex and duty
30. To experience total submission when my need to be in control is not in His best interest.
31. To learn to love more deeply.
32. To understand that I can be a strong, independent person without being in control.
33. To take responsibility for the day to day chores so that He can concentrate on His life/career/Dominance.
34. To learn to be graceful and respectful to Him at all times.
35. To learn how to put my wants aside to fulfill His first.
36. To ignite His passion
37. To bring Him to sexual heights He has only dreamed about.
38. To show how completely devoted I am to Him only.
39. To prove that I am worthy of His love
40. To prove that I am willing to try to fill all His need and desires.
41. To bring him laughter
42. To give Him my heart, mind, body and soul with complete confidence and trust knowing that He will never hurt me.
43. To give him my support for all the decisions He must make in order to provide for me.
44. To relieve the burdens He carries by taking care of me.
45. To offer my opinions, suggestions and help when He is faced with a dilemma and when He asks.
46. To help create a life-long relationship built on trust, respect, and a deep knowledge of His needs and desires.
47. To fulfill His fantasies.
48. To become more than just His partner but to become His only desire.
49. To earn the right to be – first in His heart, mind, body and soul.
50. To show that I am the one person He has been waiting for. The one person He wants to share His life with. The one person he knows He can trust to always put Him first and to never disrespect, dishonor or disobey Him.
This article was edited from a post received from the BDSM Training Academy. It is a great resource and provides a great deal of information to consider for those seeking to enter into a D/s relationship.
Check out the BDSM Training ACADEMY