a boy bag…i wasn’t even aware such a thing existed, was important or necessary until i took the Exploring submission class recently. Now i see why every boy should put together their own “boy bag.”
What is a boy bag? Why do i need one? Glad you asked!
i just searched for “boy bag” on Google and found nothing applicable on the first 3 pages.
So let me tell you what i learned. A boy bag is a backpack, satchel, messenger bag, cosmetic bag (dopp kit bag), or any other small, easily carried bag to pack what you may need. But, need for what?
A boy bag contains the most important things you might need should you have the unexpected, unplanned opportunity to play with that hot Dom you’ve been showing attention to at the bar, or the BDSM Leather club meeting, or the class you are taking on some kinky skill you’ve wanted to learn about & experience.
The boy bag should be individualized by every boy. Some things you could include:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- razor & shaving cream for erotic shaving
- Elbow grease or other fisting lube
- First aid kit or supplies, Neosporin ointment for scratches/cuts
- Safety shears
- Snacks, non-perishable
- Medications – Viagra, TriMix, Insulin & Glucose tablets if Diabetic, Aspirin or Tylenol
- Butt plugs or dildos
- Anal speculum
- Ball weights/ball stretchers
- Nipple clamps
- Wrist restraints
- Handkerchiefs in your preferred colors – Hunter Green, right pocket, is for boys
- Leather/Rawhide laces
- Sounds or sterile catheters & KY Jelly
- Penis plugs
- Jocks and/or other erotic clothing
- Ruler or paddle
- Candles & matches or lighter (for ambiance or hot wax play)
- Markers/Pens, easily washable – or not, for writing on skin like humiliating butt statements
- Saline or Water Enemas, which are small & portable
- Cigar cutter & Lighter
- Boot black supplies
- Breath mints
And the list of potentially needed or preferred play implements, toys, and safety equipment goes on. Now, you might not need or want some of these suggested things, but you may definitely consider some of the more important necessities i’ve listed.
i suggest you add to or change the list to include those things you like, prefer, or think you will need. Pack the bag and put it in your car whenever you go out to that venue where a possible play opportunity may present itself. It’s better to be prepared and not need it, than to really need it and not have it.
Make sure you don’t overpack! you don’t want to be lugging a full sized suitcase into your new Master/Dominant’s dungeon.